Thomas WrightAttorney - Family Law Practice
Thomas J. Wright, V is a graduate of the University of Miami and Regent University School of Law, and licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia and in the Eastern District of Virginia Federal Courts. A native of Hampton Roads, Mr. Wright entered private practice with the focus of providing the quality of representation and responsiveness to all of his clients. His practice focuses on all family law matters, to include divorce, support, child custody and visitation. Mr. Wright has also served as a Guardian ad litem for the past six years advocating for children and incapacitated individuals.
Prior to entering private practice, Mr. Wright served over ten years in the United States Marine Corps. He had the unique opportunity to serve in both the enlisted ranks and as a commissioned officer. Highlights of his career include flying combat missions in support of OIF in the F/A-18D Hornet and training Marines and Sailors in JEB Little Creek. Mr. Wright treats his clients as he treated his Marines – with respect, fairness, and a sincere concern for their best interest.
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia - J.D. – 2012
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida - B.A. – 1999
- State Bar of Virginia
- Portsmouth Bar Association, Secretary
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- James Kent American Inn of Court
- Elizabeth River Project – Board of Directors
- YMCA of Portsmouth – Board of Directors
- Van H. Lefcoe Leadership Development Course – 2011