Joshua LepchitzAssociate Attorney
As an Associate Attorney with Invictus Law, Josh Lepchitz’ practice is focused in the areas of criminal defense and civil litigation. His experience in the Aiken South Carolina Solicitor’s Office provides him and our client’s the advantage of knowing how opposing counsel will prepare and prosecute criminal charges. Mr. Lepchitz’ personal injury knowledge is a valuable resource to our firm as he routinely assists our Principal Attorney in preparing our civil litigation client’s and their case matters for trial. He represents clients in the Commonwealth General District, Juvenile & Domestic District, and Circuit Courts as well as Eastern District of Virginia Federal Courts.
Ever since earning his undergraduate degree from William & Mary and graduating from University of Richmond Law School, Mr. Lepchitz has sought out the opportunity to call Virginia Beach home. While attending the University of Richmond Law School, Josh represented the University in national trial advocacy tournaments and served as an Editor for the University of Richmond Journal of Law and Technology. He enjoys coaching lacrosse and being an active member of the community.
Josh is committed to achieving our client’s goals, protecting our citizens and serving our community. Call today to schedule your free consultation with Attorney Joshua Lepchitz. 757-337-2500
- University of Richmond School of Law – J.D.
- College of William and Mary, B.A.
- Licensed to appear in Virginia Commonwealth and Federal Courts
- Associate through Special Counsel – Law Offices of Richard Serpe
- Law Clerk – Davies, Barrell, Will, Lewellyn & Edwards, PLC
- Law Clerk – Second Circuit Solicitor’s Office
- Cali Award for Excellence in Insurance Law
Professional and Civic Associations
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- The Virginia State Bar Association
- Eastern District of Virginia
In the Community
- University of Richmond Journal of Law and Technology, Technical & Public Relations Editor
- Men’s Club Lacrosse Team
- Williamsburg Warriors Lacrosse Club JV Coach
- S.P.C.A Volunteer
- Environmental Law Society
- Trial Advocacy Board